DEANNA: hEADACHES AND NECK PAIN
- I had a snowboard accident, and the pain built up over time.
- My neck and shoulder pain was the worst, but I also was getting headaches.
- Seeing Dr. Jason and doing the Chiropractic program he recommended has changed my life.
- I no longer have the neck and shoulder pain. But also no longer have headaches.
- The office is a great place and a fun place to be.
KENNY: BACK PAIN
- I had very intense back pain.
- I had been dealing with the back pain for quite some time.
- The pain got worse one day while driving from work, so I stopped into his office.
- Ever since coming here I have had such a big relief, the pain is gone.
- This is the best money well spent.
CODY: neck pain
- I was referred to Dr. Jason by a friend.
- I had neck pain for a really long time, and it was affecting my mobility.
- The pain was affecting my ability to do some of the things I love, like Jiu Jitsu.
- After seeing Dr. Jason I no longer have the pain, and I have a better range of motion.
- Also, I can still practice my sport without any complications.
RYAN: LOW BACK PAIN
- I met the doctors at the Ramsey County Fair and made an appointment.
- I came in because of low back pain and digestive issues.
- My range of motion has drastically improved.
- I can now keep up with my 3 year old son.
- My digestive issues are basically non-existent.
- I am very pleased with the results I have gotten here.
GAO: HEADACHES and NECK PAIN
- I was referred to this office by a family member who goes here.
- I came in because of headaches i was having, and low back pain as well.
- Since coming to the office, I have not had any major headaches at all.
- Plus my neck is feeling much better.
- The care I have gotten has been great.
MYLES: PAIN AFTER CAR ACCIDENT
- I met Dr. Jason at LA Fitness next to his office; we both work out there.
- I was rear-ended by a truck one day while sitting at a stop light.
- Shortly after the accident I started having neck pain and back pain as well.
- The pain made it hard for me to do what I am passionate about which is lifting weights and working out. Also the pain made it difficult to concentrate in class.
- Now after seeing Dr. Jason I no longer have the neck or back problems, I can lift weights again, and I can sit in class all day long too.
CAROLE: NECK AND SHOULDER PAIN
- Dr. Jason was at the Washington County Fair talking to people and I decided to see if he could help me.
- My pain had been going on for about 2 years and I was tired of dealing with it.
- The pain affected my ability to do my job; which is very physical and requires me to stand a lot!
- After getting Chiropractic care I can now do my job more efficiently, and I don't have the pain anymore.
- Dr. Jason is very good at what he does.
Diana: Hip Pain and Low Back Pain
- My friends saw Dr. Jason and were really impressed with him; so they referred me to his office.
- I had hip pain/low back pain that had been going on for several months.
- The pain felt as though it was getting worse over the last year and I knew I needed help.
- As a nurse I work on my feet all day long, and this pain was starting to affect how I was performing on the job.
- Now after getting Chiropractic care, my hip doesn't bother me anymore.
- Dr. Jason is friendly and very knowledgeable.
Bob: Shoulder and Knee Pain
- I met Dr. Jason at the Ramsey Fair; I liked what he had to say so I scheduled my first appointment with him.
- I had shoulder and knee pain for the past 10 years.
- It felt like a dull knife in my joints.
- Pain restricted my movement, which caused me to gain weight.
- Since seeing Dr. Jason I move easier, and have less pain. I changed a few things in my diet and lost over 30 lbs.
- Dr. Jason has made a life long patient and friend, he works hard for his patients.
Tim: Headaches and Neck Pain
- I walked into the clinic one day; I never had been to a Chiropractor, but I wanted to see if Chiropractic could help.
- I am a former Army Sargent. Beginning back in 2004 I started getting excruciating headaches and neck pain.
- The pain was so severe that it would make my physically ill. I didn't want to do anything but lay in bed all day.
- I would take over-the-counter medications all the time to try and get rid of the pain.
- After getting Chiropractic care my headaches have reduced in both severity and frequency.
- I no longer rely on taking medications to control my pain.
- Dr. Jason is not about the money, he actually cares about his patients and wants them to get better.
Julie: Hip pain
- I met Dr. Jason one night at a free informational dinner event he was doing at the restaurant I work at.
- I was intrigued about Chiropractic, and having never been to one I decided to make an appointment with him.
- I have been dealing with hip pain for at least 3 months prior to going into his office.
- The pain was making it difficult for me to work on my feet all day long.
- After seeing Dr. Jason I have no pain, and I can go out like normal and work all day too.
- Chiropractic is amazing. Thanks Dr. Jason, you are awesome!
Jumoke: Back Pain
- My son loves going to Dr. Jason and he referred me into the office one day.
- I have had back pain for a few years, ever since I was involved in a car accident.
- The pain kept me from sleeping at night, affected my ability to work my job, and my ability to exercise.
- Since beginning care with Dr. Jason I sleep much better, my mood is much better, and I know I am more healthy.
- I love coming in to get adjusted by Dr. Jason.
John: Automobile Accident
- I was referred into the office by a family member.
- I was involved in a automobile accident a few years ago and have had lingering pain ever since.
- I couldn't believe how crooked my spine was when I saw my x-ray, especially since I didn't have that much pain.
- Since beginning care I feel much stronger in my mind and my body.
- This is a must do if you truly want to not only stay pain free, but to stay healthy throughout your life.
FANNY: lOW bACK pAIN
- I walked into Dr. Jason's office one day, and I am so glad that I did.
- I was seeing a different Chiropractor before and the other Chiropractor just was not helping me.
- My low back pain was extremely bothersome, and kept me from performing my job as well as I need too.
- After seeing Dr. Jason my low back feels so much better, I can work all the time with no complications.
- Dr. Jason also has adjusted all of my children, including my newborn baby girl.
- I am so glad I came to this office!
Mike: Pinched Nerve/Radiating Pain
- My daughter was seeing Dr. Jason and recommended me to go see him.
- I was seeing another Chiropractor before coming to this office; but the other Chiropractor wasn't helping me.
- When I first came in the pain was so severe, it felt like someone was stabbing my back with a knife.
- I own my own business and my job is very physical, but with this pain I couldn't go to work.
- The pain was so severe that I couldn't even sleep in my own bed with my wife, I slept in a reclining chair at night.
- After seeing Dr. Jason, I feel great! Now I can work all day without any pain, I can sleep in my own bed again too.
Rachel: Headaches and Back Pain
- I wasn't feeling well for a few months. Back pain was my main issue, but I was also having a lot of headaches.
- I was constantly tired, my energy levels were lower than normal, which made it tough to work a full day.
- Dr. Jason explained what was wrong with my spine and how it was causing my symptoms.
- Now I have more energy, I feel great! I can work all day and even go out with friends and family at night.
- The headaches and the back pain are no longer bothering me.
- Dr. Jason is very passionate about helping people feel better and live healthier lives.
Bobby: Neck PAIN After Neck Fusion Surgery
- I had a surgery on my neck; the doctors fused a portion of my cervical spine.
- Ever since the surgery my neck has always been stiff/sore.
- Not only was it constantly bothering me, but it was affecting how I slept at night.
- The care I have received not only has helped get rid of my neck pain/stiffness, but now I sleep better.
- I was always impressed at how Dr. Jason made me feel welcome at his office.
- My fiance' was seeing Dr. Jason and took me with him one day to the clinic to see if Dr. Jason could help me.
- My headaches began back in 2007.
- The pain was so severe that I would just sleep all the time. Also they would affect my ability to play sports.
- I used to take over-the-counter medications all the time to deal with the pain; because that was all I knew to do.
- I used to get headaches every other day, now after getting Chiropractic care I maybe get two headaches a month.
- I was scared of Chiropractic; but Dr. Jason put my mind at ease. The Chiropractic adjustments he gives me feel great!
Mark: Neck Pain
- I was referred to this office by a family member.
- My neck pain began about a year ago.
- It irritated me the most from doing things like playing sports and sitting in school for long periods of time.
- The care I received in this office has helped the pain go away, it no longer hurts.
- I can play basketball and other sports I enjoy now without having the irritating pain.
- Dr. Jason is great, I would refer anyone that needs help to go see him.
Chris: Headaches, Neck Pain, and Low Back Pain
- I found this clinic online and emailed them to schedule my first appointment.
- I had headaches for as long as I can remember. My neck and back pain has been going on for many years as well.
- The pain makes it difficult to do my job. I also enjoy playing exercising, but the pain made that difficult to do too.
- Chiropractic care has helped me get more energy, become more flexible, and I no longer suffer from the pain.
- I can work all day long, I can play golf, and do other things I love pain free.
- Dr. Jason is wonderful.
Mitch: Neck Pain, Upper Back Pain, and Wellness
- My family was already seeing Dr. Jason and they have been loving the care they were getting, so they referred me in.
- My main problem was neck and back pain that had been going on for about two years.
- The pain slowed me down and made me feel uncomfortable at work and at the gym.
- The care I have gotten has made it so the pain is gone, now I can work all day and even go to the gym after work and not have any problems.
- Dr. Jason does a great job and wants to help people as much as he can.
Bob: Migraine Headaches
- I met Dr. Jason at the Maplewood Mall while working one day.
- The migraine headaches have been occurring for many years. I would get the headaches all the time.
- The pain would easily be so severe that I would rate it a 10/10 on a pain scale.
- The pain would leave me feeling tired all the time. The headaches would wipe me out.
- Now the headaches are way less frequent. And when I do get a headache the pain is not as severe.
- Dr. Jason is a great guy with lots of energy, and excellent knowledge.
Mo: Car Accident
- I found out about this office through their website; so I called and made an appointment.
- I was in a car accident. Afterward I had numbness in my feet and hands. I also found it difficult to breathe.
- The pain was so bad I had to stop doing things that I enjoy, like bowling.
- Now the numbness has improved greatly and I can perform physical activities again.
- I feel that Dr. Jason cares a lot about his patients and treats me as an individual.
DAVE: NECK AND LOW BACK PAIN
- We met Dr. Jason at the Washington County Fair; he was there to help people with health issues.
- I had been dealing with my neck and back pain for 14 years, and I know I need to do something about it.
- The pain left me moody, tired, and I couldn't work as well as I should of been able to.
- I had seen other Chiropractors, but they never helped me, so I had given up on Chiropractic until we met Dr. Jason.
- Dr. Jason has helped me immensely, I no longer have the pain, I can work my job at 100% of my capacity.
- I am much happier now!
Adam: Abdominal/Groin Pain
- I called Dr. Jason in 2013 because of all the pain I was having; I had back pain, and a sharp pain in my abdominal/groin area.
- The pain prevented me from doing both of my jobs, which were being a Beachbody Personal Training coach and a Wrestling coach for the Blaine High School team.
- The medical doctors performed a hernia surgery; but seven months post-surgery and I was still having this pain.
- The medical doctors wanted to do another surgery, they called it an "exploratory surgery". I didn't want that, so I went to Dr. Jason instead. Within three weeks of care at his office I was feeling significantly better. Now I can workout without the pain, I can coach my wrestlers without the pain, and most importantly I can be dad to my girls.